Dallas

Hi,
I sometimes know it is hard to get apisto's in some places.
My mother is stopping to see me and then going through Dallas on Sunday.

Anyone need anything.  (Of course this is subject to my mothers carrying
capability, I know she said she would take some for me, and there is a
request out for some fish already....of course I think, so I pack a fish
box, she doesn't have that many bags :)  )

Kathy