Re: Apistos in Montana

Interesting...  No GST or anything?  I'd have guessed that you'd be
socked with at least the GST, maybe the customs agent thought that what
you had was too small to bother with?  I'd still guess that your more
commercial cross-border trading would incur some taxes, how does NAFTA
enter into the picture on live fish?
Peter