Re: differentiating rotpunkt vs honsloi and agassizi vs. norberti

Mike,

thanks for the help.  Hopefully I can get back to
San Francisco again soon.

I didn't mean to imply that I am down on cacatuoides species-complex
fish.
I really like my nijsseni a lot.  She is not very
tolorant of the corys or even the two rams I have
so a shudder to think of melee that would ensue if
I added some other cacatuoides complex fish to the
mix, especially a nijsseni sub-complex species like norberti.

At the moment, I don't want a bunch of different
apisto species because while my tanks are quite
underpopulated; I only have two tanks.  I cannot
seperate combatants easily; especially since I want
to use my empty 20gallon tank to breed.  I hope in
the not to distant future to have many tanks with
many different apistos but it is not practical right
now.

Thanks for the advise.  It really helps a lot.

Paul Evans

---Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com> wrote:

> Last, don't get down on all of the cacatuoides species-complex.
After all, it
> includes one of the easiest apistos anyone can breed - A.
cacatuoides. Those