Re: P. humilis - inducing spawning.

Fredrik,
I checked my files and it was back in November P.Humilis Kasewe was
discussed.  The only contribution I can make is by repeating my previous
contribution.
I know of two members of the BCA who have bred Humilis Kasewe.  Nick
Fletcher our
newsletter editor wrote recently in the NL:  Six young were purchased which,
turned out to be 1 male and 5 females they were housed in a 30inx15inx12in
tank.    He found them to be the shyest species he had known.  18 months
down the road he removed two females to give to a friend.  By doing so the
tank was disrupted so he re-arranged the tank decor (pots etc and removed a
substantial amount of java moss which was over grown).  One week later he
noticed in a half coconut shell one of the females with wrigglers.  As a
result of shedding two female Kasewe the tank turned around from nothing of
interest to a sudden population explosion.
Helen.

Also previous response November