Re: Re:

Hello Kym
My water conditions are a pH of 6.8 and a hardness of 60 ppm, but like
Mike stated the Altispinosa need to be mature enough to spawn not just
large enough.   I've got a tank full of young guys in the 8 month old
range and they are a long ways away from spawning.   Maybe next year at
this time I can get a second generation of my own fish.   I really love
the colors of the Bolivian Rams when they are in spawning mode.   My
male was show stopper gorgeous when he was courting the female.
John