Laetacara Sp.

Hello All
I could use some info on a species of fish I picked up at an auction in
Ottawa yesterday.
There was a bag of 6 juvenile fish labeled
Laetacara sp. Araguya.    I looked up the fish in the Aqualog and all
the Dwarf Cichlid books I own , which is quite a few, and couldn't find
any fish with such a name, not even an undescribed fish with that region
listed near its name.   Does anyone have any info on this fish.   I'm
sure that it probably came into Montreal by one of the Importors.   Gary
if you're reading this, do you know if Oliver imported this new species.
I picked them up from one of the guys from the French Club.    Any help
any one could give me would be appreciated.   Thanks
John Wubbolt