From: Michael LEGER <mileger@club-internet.fr>
To: apisto <apisto@admin.listbox.com>
Date: 01 March 1999 17:23
Subject: a tyrant ramirezi male

hi everybody,

i've been in trouble with my ramirezi male for about 1 month.
he started to be "not gentle" with his female just when i thougt they
were supposed to spawn (digging nests).
now the female becomes uncolor when the male is arriving.
the male is also very aggressive with the couple of N. anomala.
for example, right now, he is hunting everybody even me, when i put
my finger in front of the window(?), he "tries to catch my finger"!
am i really unlucky because i have a real tyran or can i do something.
i give you some informations:
- tank : 120.40.50 (240 liters)
- ramirezi - anomala - corydoras - cardinalis - ancistrus - many plants

thanks for your help.

michael (france)