Re: Bob Dixon's "be forewarned"

.  Be forewarned,
>once you get the itch, you'll make your kids sleep in the garage to get in
one
>more tank.
>
>Bob Dixon

Now, now Bob!  I read your letter out loud to my cousin and my kids.  He has
already asked them which parking spot they want for their beds.  Good thing
they don't scare easy.  I have to be nice to them, given the fact the so far
I only have a midlife crisis and no good retirement investments.  I might
need their parking spots in the future! :):)

G. Kadar