Kribs eating fry?

My pair of Kribs spawned last week  (and in the process have dug a 3" deep
bunker in my substrate)..  yesterday as I was trying to replant one of my
crypts, that they had uprooted, I suddenly noticed a number of fry on top of
their "cave" (a broken pot) and on some near by leaves.  Just about the time
I saw them, so did the parents.  They both came over and scooped them all up
in their mouths.  I didn't see them spit them back out anywhere (I watched
them for another three-five minutes), so did they eat them?   I have not
seen any more fry since then... The parents are still hanging out around the
cave and  chasing any other fish away...  What are the chances that either
the parents ate the fry, or that the other fish in the tank ate them? (I
have been keeping a nitelight on over the tank at night.)  The other
inhabitants of the tank are: 4 Cory cats, 5 SAE's, 3 Female Guppies, about
10 guppy babies, about 6 Female Bettas, and two Otos... the Tank is pretty
heavily planted.
Thanks, Daniel

---
Daniel Boyer <dpboyer@axs2k.net>