Re: Kribs eating fry?

Daniel,
I am 99 percent sure that the fry are still in tact.  The parents are not
stupid,  they will be keeping them well hidden at the present time from you.
Kribs are wonderful parents and are more than capable of defending their fry
from the other inhabitants.  You are doing the right thing leaving a night
light on, good for you.
Helen.