Re: First tank (fish)

> I'd recommend A.cacatuoides, borellii or trifasciata as
> ideal first fish.
> Ken.

I've been keeping fish for 20 years and just got my first A.
cacatuoides, a male and female for my community 90 gal. What an
amazing fish with quite the personalities. I can see why people
really become hooked on the dwarfs. I've had them for 3 weeks and
this morning I found the female escorting about 20 fry around the
tank. Amazing to see the parenting skill after years of breeding
other egg layers. I would, from my limited experience, think this is
a good starter fish.

Graham