re double reds

I found a picture of my "double reds".In the Baensch atlas picture index
there is a picture of the fish I have.They are calling it A.cf.agassizii
orangeform.The picture dosnt do the fish justice though.My males are the
most colorful aggi I have ever seen.
John I am getting more females too.I breed mine in tap water.I got myself a
ph monitor,are you ready for this-ph5.6-5.7 hardness 10ppm and 0
nitrates.Thats right out of the tap!Man,my water might be to low for certain
spieces!
I did a test on my iniridae tank by putting a handful of peat in a nylon in
the out flow of the filter.It dropped the ph down to 4.5 and held it there
for about 3 days,then it slowly rose to 4.8 and it holds it there!I cant
believe my luck.I knew I had soft water,but its perfect!
Vern