brooding female?

My pair of A. cacatoides are at again, I think.  About two weeks ago,
I put into the tank an overturned ceramic flower pot with the drain hole
enlarged.  I have never seen the male or any of the bristle nose (yes
they're still in there with the apistos) go anywhere near the opening of
the cave, but the female lives in it.
  Whenever she comes out she has the dark black fins and is a nice
yellow color (although, she still has some dark markings on her flanks -
I don't think they were there last time they spawned).
  She isn't overly aggressive, but she does "dance" in front of the male
quite often (whenever she is out and they are near each other).  I
haven't seen her chase any of the plecos away.  When I peeked inside, I
couldn't see any signs of fry.  I doubt I could see eggs if they were in
there because I can barely see the bottom, let alone the sides of the
pot.
  Anyway, does this sound like there could be something nice in store
for me.  She occasionally checks out other caves, maybe someplace to
move the fry to?  The tank is essentially bare bottomed - just a bit of
gravel under the rock caves so they don't slide around on the glass.

  Any incite into her behavior would be great.  Thanks,

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB
(780) 464-9635