Re: wounded apisto

An old cure that works well on wounds is to wrap the fish in a wet
paper towel with water from the aquarium and get a qtip swab and dab
some mercurochrome on the wounds. Just be careful not to get any in
the gill area. Keeping her in a tank with a little acriflavin works
well also. I prefer to avoid medications until I absolutly have, heavy
water changes, a clean environment, and maybe a little salt works
wonders. Hope your little fish gets better :)

==

David Sanchez
Casselberry, FL
http://www.mindspring.com/~barbax