The Apisto That Wasn't? - E-Mail Time

From: David Sanchez
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 10:57 PM

>I love that color variety of Badis badis badis, the brown blue badis I
>beleived it is called, I use to breed them like crazy about 8 years
>ago and now I cant find any. Can anyone find any?...

Apparently Petsmart can.

>...I would realy like to get some if anyone knows how to get them. I
>can get South American stuff but I have not found any good sources
>of Asian fish, other then clown loaches and the like.

If it's to add to your personal collection, contact me off the list, toss me
some breeding pointers and we can work out a trade when warmer weather
arrives. There are still some *real* apistos I'd like to acquire.

Commercially, I can't do anything for you...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
http://www.mindspring.com/~nestor10
nestor10@mindspring.com