wounded apisto

I found my female cactoides today.  The male beat her up real bad.  She has
a couple of sores on her body and her tail is a mess.  I've got her where
she is safe now.  Aside from antibiotics which damage the filter bacteria
and salt, does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can treat her?  She
is sitting around on the bottom, but her dorsal fin is still up.  Up until
now she was very healthy and grew up on a good diet.  She still has lots of
reserves as long as she is removed from stress.

The male goes back to the lfs.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

G. Kadar