D.maculatus

All,
I was delighted to find on getting home last night that my
D. maculata had spawned.  The eggs were on the outside of a
small clay pot next to a plant.  pH~5, temp 82f.
The eggs are still there this morning and and I would like
some advice on the tank mates.

The tank is 18x10x10 and also in there are the male who is
hiding away and a pair of Aphysemion bivittatum
who don't seem to be a threat at present.  Should I move
any/all the other fish?

Thanks,
Ken.