Re: D.maculatus

Congrats Ken
I wouldn't bother moving any of the fish out of the tank.   Certainly
the Bivs are no threat to the fry .   Momma will take care of that.   Is
the male helping guard the eggs or is the female doing all the work?
If the male is helping he's no threat either.   Good luck, I really like
that fish.
With my soft tap water I should give them a go someday.   Right now I'm
still playing with alot of the west africans along with about 5 species
of Apistos.   That'll change this coming weekend though when I pick up
another 4 or 5 species of Apistos.
John