Info on A. resticulosa

Hi Folks

One of our LFS (sydney, aus) has some A. resticulosa for sale.  I am
having trouble finding any information about this fish on the 'net and
my copy of Linke & Staeck is currently on a slow boat from Amazon.com :)

The lfs is asking $50 AUD (approx US$30) for a pair and he _thinks_ they
probably originated from Germany.

Before I fork out 50 bucks for some fish :)  can someone help me with
the following:

Preferred water conditions maintenance/breeding
Sociability - they would initially have to go into a 4ft community with
bristlenose/small (1 and a half inch) angels/black neons/ zebra danios/
lone female borelli
Breeding patterns - harem or pair, aggresiveness etc
Any personal experiences, difficulty - given my limited experience and
luck with Apisto's Im not prepared to try anything other than an 'easy'
fish.
Is this a common fish in other parts of the world, is 30US an outrageous
price to pay for a pair?

TIA

Steph