Re: Species information

Thanks a lot Mike

Guess I have to go get a good atlas.

I was asking just to get some selective-info. I had planned to
get some of these species but I am severely tank-space-limited
right now so I have only room for a couple of them. It also
seems necessary to ask since many exporters ship the same species
under different names. Julio mentioned A. panduro (in another
thread) being sold as A. sp. "Celeste" and I know of A. atahualpa
being sold as A. sp. aff.  macmasteri.

Fredrik L.