Species information

Hi all.

Yesterday I came across a list of species that a LFS could get
for me, provided my interest and financial ability of course.
I'm not really up to date so some of these offered species or
localities are unknown to me, can anyone assist?

Apistogramma. agassizii Obidos
A. sp. Amapa I and II
A. trifasciata Rio Guapore

Pelvicachromis sp. aff. humilis Dikiya and Kolente
P. roloffi Forecariah

A. payaminonis was also on the list but I'm unsure whether it
is that species or not. Has anyone seen the real payaminonis
anywhere, for sale or otherwise, just to confirm that it may
be available.

TIA
Fredrik L.

--