Re: D.filamentosus & Rams

I second the motion! I have always had my
D.filamentosus raise their fry. The key factor is not
whether the fish will do what comes natural to them but
rather if us bumbling humans will give them the proper
environment ie: Ph, microsiemens, DH etc. I think too
often we blame the fish ( they keep eating the eggs)
when we should look at ourselves and the environment we
have created for them. My two cents.

Dave Sanchez

--- Helen Burns <helen.burns@bigwig.net> wrote:
> If my opinion is worth anything leave well alone.
If
> you have a good pair
> they will indeed raise their own fry without human
> intervention.
> Helen
>

> >I also have a pair of wild rams.Do the f0 rams look
> after there eggs and
> fry
> >or would it be wise to pull the adults and raise
> them artificially?
> >Thanks Vern.

===

David Sanchez