Rio mamore

I have been keeping a trio of mamore in a 15gal I now am on my third spawn.I
could watch this tank for hours.The big old male is in heaven swimming
around the tank with two females.The females show alot of different
behaviors in this tank.There seems to be a line drawn in the sand down the
middle of the tank.They will get right up to this spot and then start
displaying to each other.The last spawn I got to watch as she laid in a hole
in the wood in the front of the tank.Now she has moved the wigglers on to
the end of the log in plain view.
Apisto behavior is really something.Makes you wonder why everyone isnt
keeping them.
Vern