Re: A. Cruzi spawn? or not?

Paul Evans writes:

<snip>> Based on my readings I had expected her not to come
>  out of the cave if there were eggs in there.  Further,
>  I expected her to be more aggresive with the male
>  when he gets to close.

The tendency to barricade herself in varies from female to female.  I've
never seen it with any of the apistos in my care, but others report it
ocassionally.  I'd say you definitely have eggs, and you can surely afford
one look without freaking her too badly.  Or just start hatching BBS and
start feeding it to mom and dad.  When the fry come out, they'll be ready to
join in.

Bob Dixon