Re: A. Cruzi spawn? or not?

Thanks to Mike Wise, Bob Dixon, and Phil Eaton for
their replies.

Last night I started some bbs so I should have some
in another 24 hours or so.  I don't want to move the
root because the female appears to have excavated
under it and I don't want to collapse her hole.

When I set the tank up, I cleverly arrainged the
flower pots so that although sheltered I could
see into them.  The female defeated this by digging
under the root in the back of the tank where I cannot
see, even with a mirror and a flashlight.

This morning when I was feeding the female came out
and even swam to the other side of the tank to
threaten
her reflection.  She grabbed a frozen bloodworm on the
way back the the cave.  A few seconds later she came
out and got in front of the male and waved her tail at
him.  She then turned and gently nudged him away then
headed back to the cave.  Sorry about boring all of
you
with this but it is very exciting to me.

After the fry hatch are they generally moved out of
the
cave before they become free swimming?  My tank has a
sand substrate so I guess the fry could be placed in a

pit under the root and I would never see them.  Oh,
the
suspense.

Paul Evans