Re: How do I reduce my GH

This is ridiculous. You live in North Vancouver and the water coming out of
the tap is soft.  What is the pH of this water?

So, basically you have artificially increased the GH by adding coral chips.
I thought that the water coming out of your tap had the huge GH!

There are lots of people out on the west coast, like Kathy Olson, (Seattle)
who also have very soft water and their fish breed like crazy.  There must
be some other reason for your problems in keeping the fish alive.  You'll
have to give us some more info on why you failed in the past.  There is no
good reason why you cannot have soft water fish spawning like everyone else
out there.  I live in Toronto where the water is moderately hard, so I'm
envious as all get out.  And I can't move.  I coax my fish to spawn
nonetheless.

G. Kadar