Re: Sources of Apistogramma online

Back from another Apisto adventure folks. Does anyone
have any experiences with Apistogrammodies
pucallapaensis color varieties? I just picked up some
realy cool looking ones. They have nice bright yellow
fins with an overall red scheen to them along with the
nice blue color they all have. I have never realy
given them much thought in the past but these fellows
were quite nice! Anyway me and a fellow list member
,Kent, will hopefully get back to you with a spawning
report. I am realy in love with these guys. Lets see
who breeds them first buddy :)

By the way how are your wild rams Vern? You got me
thinking about them and I picked up some wild red rams
to cross back into my German line. Man I love the wild
ones better! There are just so many colors all
screaming out at you. And what behavior! Shame on me I
had forgotten. Thanks for helping me remember. No
wonder this is such a popular fish.
===

David Sanchez
Casselberry, FL