Re: apisto V1 #319

Apisto folks...........over the last few days there have been a couple of
people asking for places to buy good quality Apistos.  I kept waiting for
someone to mention that Julio Melgar sells apistos.  In the past year or so
I have gotten 2 or 3 orders from Julio and I have NEVER, I mean NEVER gotten
healthier or better packed and shipped apistos.  Do yourself a
favor........give his web sight a look to......and do yourself a favor,
drop Julio a line with the fish you want and your problems.  Straight
answers with excellent knowledge....quite a combination.  There are several
of you folks out there who have also been selling apistos for YEARS........I
do NOT mean to slight you so please don't take this as a negative towards
you........most all of you are good honest people and you get mentioned
alot.......deservedly I'm sure.  It's just that Julio never gets mentioned.
........go take a look and make up your own mind!  Keep up with the latest
apistos being imported........Julio has them!

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jsmelgar/

Everyone have a good day!!!

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Math Instructor, Center for Advanced Technologies
Lakewood H.S., St Pete, Fl.
mfjacobs@geocities.com
mikejacobs2@tampabay.rr.com