Fwd: re:uS/mS difference

Hi all thanks for your replies,

Mike,the 9812 and the 9813 both use the same probe the HI1285 and is
replaceable the exact name of this system is the Hanna Growcheck 9813 or
9812, I purchased this in an hydroponics store. If in the future when
yours dies I feel as though i can recommend this product,I did not
calibrate this when i purchased it,I checked it against a pH. controller
straight out of the box and it was smack on!

As for the uS (alt and the #s don't work on webtv) and the mS no-one
seemed to have a preference as to which they would rather have the
readings,so I'll ask for everyone's personnal preference.If you were
purchasing one would you rather have uS or mS readings,most references
to siemens in any literature i own is to microsiemens.....maybe I'll
exchange it for the 9812 :)

Steve
Van.B.C