RE: Shipping fish

I've had three different people send me fish via USPS.  I have never
received a dead fish this way.  Granted the shippers new what they were
doing.  My latest shipment was a standard fish box of angels from Angel's
Plus. It said live fish all over it.  The folks at the Post Office were
very curious about getting fish through the mail.  I wanted to make sure
they were alive, so I opened the box right there.  They just oohhed and
aahhed over these tiny angels.  Anyway, they said that people ship all
kinds of live critters.  They have people sending bugs and bees through the
mail.  I asked "What happens if the box gets damaged?"  The clerk said
"Bees stay with their hive and don't try to leave it."  Guess they will
take anything as long as it's not dangerous or illegal.
Mike