Quite an endevor

I'm quite interested in setting up a large (125-200 gallon) aquarium for
apistos and other miscellaneous South American fish species. This would
not be difficult. What makes this quite an endevor is my insistance on
having a live tree growing out of the aquascape, and possibly a shallow
pool for breeding/quarantine/oohs and ahhs. I have seen a few pictures of
aquaria like this, unfortunately all of the text was in dutch, so I'm not
really sure where to begin. Does anyone have any info or tips (i.e.
construction, lighting, type of tree, filtration, etc.)?

Is any of this even possible?

Micah Keith Monroe
mkmonroe1@juno.com
Jubilate Deo. Allelulia