Re: South American Dwarf Cichlids book

Hello Derek
The Tetra press book by Linke & Staeck Titled
American Cichlids I :  Dwarf Cichlids is about South American Dwarf
Cichlids ( ie Apistos, Nannacara's etc ) .    This book is very good.
It has alot of good info.   The Aqualog,  South American Cichlids II, is
just a pictorial.   Oh yes it gives basic info by use of its symbols,  I
have this one also and it's very good for showing different locations
and color forms of species of Apistos and other  South American Dwarf
Cichlids.   The book by Bork and Mayland is also a very good book.   I
myself haven't picked this one up yet but have browsed through it many
times while at different shows when Mike Schadle or Lee Finley was set
up with their books.   This costs less then the $60 price that you saw.
I think both Mike and Lee have that one listed for around $42.   Which
one is the best.   Hard to say, I'll take all three.   Hope this helps
some.
John Wubbolt