Re: A. cruzi spawn

I whole-heartedly agree. I spawned Kribs in a 55 gallon (in a pH of 8.6!!!). While
only 20 fry survived the other cichlids, I have very rarely fed them any fry foods
because the babies hang out underneath some plastic plants and it is near
impossible to get food to them. They pick at plants and gravel and are doing just
fine... in about a month they are already 1/2"+ long and doing great. Remember,
the very young fry have a lot of little organisms they can eat. You should have more
than enough time to start a BBS culture.

-- Derek Wingert