Re: A. cruzi spawn

When my A. sp. "rotpunkt" spawned unexpectedly on my a couple of years
ago, I used hard-boiled egg yolk and frozen bbs (I rushed to the LFS to
get some instant bbs).  I put just a pinch of the egg yolk and some
frozen bbs into a film container w/ tank water and shook it up to get a
cloudy mixture.  Then just pour over the fry, or use a baster to squirt
right on the fry.

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB