Fish and education

Tarah,

One person that I personally admire and that I would like as a mentor would
be Dr. Stan Weitzman of the Smithsonian Institution. Eventhough he is more
of a classical systematicist, he'll probably point you in the right
direction. Nowadays he is more interested in Characins but you never know.
If you don't mind, I will send him a copy of your message and will ask him
if it's ok to give you his e-mail address. Please do some molecular
systematics on Apistos!!!

Julio