Re: cammalanus

G Kadar writes:

> When I had "the problem" with the worms, I did some research and it seems
>  they need another host(s).
<<snip>

What type of other host does it need?  If it is a snail, then that may be
small comfort for many of us, especially those who swap plants and get snails
in the process.  Last week I found a dragonfly nymph in my grow-out tank that
could only have gotten there from a plant-swap with someone from the Aquatic
Plants Digest.

Bob Dixon