Re: cammalanus

Bob,

In Andrews, et. al. The Manual of Fish Health it says, "Although Camallanus
nematodes usually require a copepod ('water flea') intermediate host to convey
the juvenile worm from fish to fish, this parasite also appears to be able to
pass from fish to fish directly - at least for several generations.

Mike Wise