re: shipping fish from Canada to the US

......and I'm so Insanely pleased I can't wipe the silly grin off my face or get
anything done today other than run out to the fls for a bag of brine shrimp.

Have I bothered to shower today?  No.
Have I done the dishes? No.
Laundry? No
Am I having fun?  Yes!

I have 2 ladies that look happier than I've seen in the past, and two *very*
handsome guys that figure commuter flights are a pretty cool way to go
.........oh those borelli !!  Thanks G.

-S. Jorgensen  in VT.

G. Kadar wrote:

Well, folks I did it per all your instructions.  (Of course I am now a
certified member of the Insane Fishkeepers' Club, IFC for short. There are a
number of other members, whose names shall remain anonymous pending their
desire to reveal themselves.)