Re: They're at it again, help me Mike Wise

Gabriella,

You have several culprits here. I doubt it is the neons, but more likely the rams
- most likely the parents. If this was my tank I'd remove all but the parents and
an odd ram as a target fish and wait to see what happens. If they disappear
again, then siphon out some of the fry the next time. Like many cichlids it may
take them several (5-10) tries to get it right. Another problem may be the
location of the tank. Many dwarf cichlids spook if kept in a tank below shoulder
level. It seems that shadows on the tank scare them.

Mike Wise