Re: LFS

You might try Dolphin Pet Village in Campbell.
I was there on Sunday and they had A. cruzi,
A. borellii, A. ortmanni, a few A. cacatuoides (female
i think), A nijseni, and a few labled A. sp. malombe
which I assume were the A. sp. rio malome which was
a recent thread here.

The borellii that I have seen in the Bay Area are
all male though I heard that Ocean recently had
some females.  I asked the nice people at Dolphin
why they never had female borellii and they told me
that they have ordered females repeatedly but their
distributers only supplied them males.  The ortmanni
were of decent size and appeared to be 100% male but
I didn't spend a lot of time looking at them and I
don't know much about ortmanni anyway.  When they
first
got the cruzi's they were mostly large males but
are now more balanced.

I should also mention that Dolphin had wild Kribs,
P. altispinosa, tank raised Kribs, some L. dorsinger
miss labled as L. curviceps, Anomolachromis thomasi,
and some huge Laetacara (oh shoot, what is the one
that starts with a "T").

Hope this helps.

Paul Evans