Re: back in the mood

A couple days ago, I was wondering if it would be okay if I moved some
of the plants around in my A. cacatuoides tank.  Well I think I'll
forget about that idea because I'm pretty sure that they've spawned.
The female is bright yellow and all of her dark markings are black, and
she won't let anyone (except the male) anywhere close to her flower
pot.  The male is keeping the flagfish off the bottom of the tank and
has very nice coloration.  I'm contemplating whether or not to check if
there are any eggs - I think I will.
  I'm about to do a 25% water change, will keep everyone posted on the
progress of their sawn.

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB

PS - I know the flagfish will eat some fry, but I'm not interested in
commercial breeding.  I just want the parents to get it right.