Re: those cute little muppets

Altispinosa fry are able to eat newlly hatched bs straight away, microworms
being smaller than bs would cause no problems for the fry to eat.  Your tank
is a heavily planted mature tank so there are plenty of 'nasties' in the
tank for the fry to eat.  I would be inclined to leave things as they are at
the moment, undue disturbance trying to net the neons could do more harm
than good.
Helen