Re: genetics etc.

You & Helen are quite correct. In scientific work there is no F0. F1 doesn't
necessarily stand for offspring of wild caught fish either. It only means the
first generation from the original test animals. When you look in the ACA's
Trading Post or ASG's ApistoEmporium you'll see F0 is used for wild caught fish.
As long as you know the terms these abbreviations are useful.

Mike Wise