Re: A.atahualpa 'sunset'

>I also picked some A.atahualpa 'sunset' I never really
>thought much about them but they are very attractive.
>Can anyone one share their experiences with them?
>===
>
>David Sanchez

David,
I have a very nice wild trio that I got from Julio Melgar .   They are in a
30 gal breeder tank with lots of plants and 6 caves. They are very
beautiful and not bashful, rushing to the front begging for white worms or
shrimp. The male moves from one female to the other as they ripen. I use
good old rain water and sand substrate. There are 2 filters, a Sandman and
a Millenium 2000. I keep the water flow at about 50% of max. These are my
only apisto and really all new to me.
MikeD