A.atahualpa 'sunset' & Laetacara sp.?

I have just brought back some realy intresting little
fellows. They are a Laetacara sp. of sorts. I need
some help in Identifing them. They are very high
backed. They have a pronounced lateral spot with four
transversal bars after the lateral spot. They have
some bright turqouise stripes directly below the
lateral spot and lateral line. The most pronounced
feature is a very distinct marking on the operculem
directly behind the eye. It is a dark black horizontel
y shaped line with bright blue spots. The overall
color is a light yellow with lots of yellow in the
fins as well. (See crude illustration for a
description of the marking, the @ is the eye.)
 [ @>--- ]
I have searched all my resources to no avail. Anyone
have any Ideas?

I also picked some A.atahualpa 'sunset' I never really
thought much about them but they are very attractive.
Can anyone one share their experiences with them?
===

David Sanchez
Casselberry, FL
http://www.mindspring.com/~barbax