Re: Derivation of name Apistogramma

Bob,

I guess you and I are using different browsers and maybe even different computer
platforms. I just changed character sets to one that used Greek letters. My
computer (Compaq/Windows95) and browser (Netscape) converted it properly but
yours didn't. I'll have to rethink using special character sets from now on -
only use ASCII. If you want to read the rest & can't pull it off this (below),
let me know & I'll send it to you.

Mike