Re: back in the mood

Jason,

Congrats on your cockatoo fry. I don't know what size tank they are in, but if it
were me I would never consider serious breeding in a community tank - and that's
what you have. Florida Flag Fish and plecos don't belong in a dwarf cichlid
breeding tank. Next time keep your apistos by themselves with at most a few (very
few) small surface dwelling fish. You are much more likely to save a majority of
fry this way.

Mike Wise