Two Questions

Firstly:

There is an apisto being sold in Australia at the moment under two
names, Blue Neon apisto and A. resticulosa.  According to my Linke &
Staeck (which finally arrived via the slow boat from amazon.com :) this
fish is NOT A. resticulosa.

It has a fairly 'chunky' body shape and the entire head is covered with
bright blue-green 'worm markings' including on top of the head and
between the eyes.  Some have a yellow throat and some a whitish throat
area.  Apart from the head markings the rest of the body is quite plain
blue grey.  The LFS told me the colour of the throat indicated the sex
(yellow= male, white = female) but I would have expected a higher degree
of dimorphism.

Can any one put a positive id on this?

Secondly:
I am planning to get a pair of Nannacara aureocephalus.  Other than
whats in Linke & Staeck can any one add any pearls of wisdom about these
fish?  Spawing experiences etc..
I am planning on keeping them in the 4ft 'south american' tank with
juveniles angels, borelli, bristlenose and black neons.

Thanks

Steph