Re: lights out

Thanks for all of the responses.  For those of you concerned that I
will lose most of my fry, I'm not too worried about that.  I'll be away
for a lot of the summer and I don't think the people taking care of my
tanks really want the added responsibility of taking care of baby fish.
If there are still some juveniles left when I come back in a month, I'll
move them to their own tank.
  Now I know that I don't have to worry about feeding at night, thanks
for the tip.  And my question about returning to her cave at night was
answered for me this morning when they all came out to greet me.
  I love this list - everyone is so eager to help.  Thanks again!

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB