couple of questions

Hi all,

I am getting married next Saturday and will be gone
for about ten days.  Is there anything I should do
for my six week old fry to help them out while I am
gone?  They will not be fed.  They are about 1cm SL
and growing quickly.  They are in a planted tank.

The afore mentioned planted tank was being overrun
by hair algae.  I left the lights off for about
five days to kill some of the algae.  When I turned
the lights on this morning most of the hair algae and
BG algae was gone.  However, there wase a whole ton
of these green filaments about 1cm with finer
filaments
on the ends.  I noticed them before but there was not
many.  The look like umbrellas that have been blown up
in the wind.  This morning I saw one of these capture
a bbs and then realized that they are hydra.  At the
LFS this afternoon I saw some stuff made by Sera that
is supposed to take out snails and hydra.  It looks
like it is basically a copper salt.  Does this work
without harming the fry?  BTW, I am just now looking
at the information on thekrib.  The hydra don't seem
to bother the fry but I could see them doing so when
the fry were first free swimming.

Paul